Thursday, May 14, 2009



We could take better care of our environment by doing some very simple things.There are lots of things we should do to take care of the renewable and non renewable resources that we have.We can do that by conserving electricity,water,and fossil fuels.


First,I could ride my bike more.I could ride my bike to King Soopers .I can also ride it to the corner store.If I rode my bike everywhere it could cut down on the use of fossil fuels.It would cost less money and cut down on pollution too.


Next ,I could watch less TV.It would be good for my eye sight.I would use less electricity.I'd do my homework instead.I could go out to play.


Finally,I would take less time in the shower. I would use less water.Also,I would also have spare
time.I would stop at a certain time. I could hurry up.

That's how I can take care of the environment.Just in 3 simple steps.I love the environment,and I hope you like it too.

No comments: