Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My How-To writing, Taking Care of Chameleons

  1. The best part of my essay is that I wrote about our cool class chameleons and that when you read my writing you could take care one of the chameleons at home by yourself.
  2. The part is that still needs work is on my 2nd paragraph because I don't have so much details and sentences.
  3. The main thing I learned about expository writing is to not try to do a perfect writng because nobody can is perfect. Also I learned that I should try not to rush on my writing.
  4. Next time I do and expository essay, I would like to try to put 1 or 2 more sentences in my topic paragraph and my conclusion paragraph.

3 comments:

Erik G. said...

I hope everyone will read my writing and like it. And rememeber that chameleons are really, really, really cool

isaac a said...

Why didn't you name the other chameleons? I like your spelling.

isaac a said...

Why didn't you name the other chameleons? I like your spelling.