Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eduardo

Lamborghini

Lamborghini
Fast and Furious
Racing,Crusing,Showing
Lamborghinis are Really Fast
Speeding,Crashing,Drifting
Nitro and Turbo
Ferrari


My Self

There is a park dusty sometimes it has trees. It is not big. We are going to make a new fence.

I have a mom and dad with 4 brothers and 2 sisters. I have 2 turtles and their names are Shrek and Burrow.

I have some friends there are Oscar, Adan, Gabe, Jorge, Jose V. and Ramiro. We like to go to the park and break stuff.

I like to hear rap songs, go to the park. Also I like basketball and soccer.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Eduardo - I love your wild self. He might be my favorite one (I'm sure I'm not supposed to say that). I think it's because he looks most like a big cat.

Carlos said...

What animal are you.

Gabriel said...

You did excellent.

jeremy said...

Do you really like lambos.I like lamboes to.