Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Freddie

Football
strength,energy
training,playing,winning
cool,exciting,boring,watching
dribbling,boring,watching
run,tired
basketball

Where I'm from
There is a park near my house.
I have friends that live by me.
I have two sisters and two brothers.
But im different because im native american.
I have over 300 friends at my old school Rose Hill.
I have at least 10 freinds at Alsup.
I really like a game called bakugan.
I also like a game called mortal combat v.s dc universe.
from Freddie

5 comments:

Carlos said...

I really like your animal.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oscar said...

Nice picture I really liked your wings.

Gabriel said...

I like both of your poetry's. Next time you should add a little bit more details. Nice Job

Ramiro said...

You did a good job.

Eduardo said...

I like how you did you made like a diamond.